Patient Eligibility Criteria
Our services are provided to men and women throughout the perinatal period: from conception up until the baby is 12 months old. We offer support to those experiencing, or at risk of developing, mild-moderate perinatal depression, anxiety or stress-related disorders. Support is also provided to expectant and new parents, and their partners, who have experienced birth trauma or pregnancy related loss, e.g. stillbirth, miscarriage, or termination.
To ensure that families receive the most appropriate and specialised care, we are unable to accept referrals of cases featuring:
– Current or enduring psychotic illness;
– Current suicidal or homicidal ideation;
– Current child protection issues involving Family and Community Services;
– Current alcohol or other drug abuse;
– Current, or recent history of, family violence; or
– Current family custody disputes involving legal proceedings.
If you are unsure whether your patient is eligible for our services, please contact us on 1300 851 758 or firstname.lastname@example.org